Carol's News and Vues

Welcome! Please take the time to add your own comments so this blog can encourage an exchange of ideas. You can comment anonymously. Since George Bush finally did get elected, we have much to be concerned about in the next four years. I guess that means that this blog will continue.

Thursday, November 04, 2004

A Tribute to a Patriot

John Kerry would have made a great president. In his concession speech yesterday he said:


In this journey, you have given me the honor and the gift of listening and learning from you. I have visited your homes, I visited your churches, I visited your community halls, I've heard your stories. I know your struggles, I know your hopes. They are part of me now. And I will never forget you and I'll never stop fighting for you.

Senator Kerry, you are a part of us now, too. Thank you for a great campaign.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home