Carol's News and Vues

Welcome! Please take the time to add your own comments so this blog can encourage an exchange of ideas. You can comment anonymously. Since George Bush finally did get elected, we have much to be concerned about in the next four years. I guess that means that this blog will continue.

Sunday, December 05, 2004

I'm with Helen

Suffice it to say, I am with Helen Thomas. The US should leave Iraq ASAP. This nonsense that we must stay to protect the Iraqis against chaos is not good thinking. We kill and kill and kill. Why? To help the Iraqi people? We used the same rationale in Vietnam. It was a disaster.

Read Helen's article here: http://www.thebostonchannel.com/helenthomas/3970162/detail.html

I know that Bush will never do it, but that's what we should do. I can't think of anything Bush has done or will do that is the right thing anyway. It is going to be an excruciating four years. I dread it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home